Oriental Botanicals Somnicalm
Can’t sleep? Oriental Botanicals® Somnicalm® combines both Chinese and Western herbs to help with the symptoms of insomnia and poor quality sleep, providing a natural alternative to sleeping pills.
A combination of Chinese and Western herbs to relieve symptoms of insomnia and poor quality sleep
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Frequent waking
- Restlessness & light sleep
- Mental & emotional tension
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed||750mg|
|Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb||500mg|
|Albizia julibrissin (Albizia julibrissin) stem bark||375mg|
|Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root||375mg|
|Wolfiporia cocos (Poria) mushroom||350mg|
|Biota orientalis (Biota orientalis) seed||300mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||150mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Adults: Take 2-4 tablets one hour before bed.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1-2 tablets one hour before bed.
- Child under 6 years: Take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
An extra dose may be taken early evening and/or during the night to enhance results or as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Barangaroo Pharmacy Returns Policy - Online Orders
If your item/s arrives damaged, please contact us directly at email@example.com to assess the damage and to work out a solution. You may be requested to provide of photograph of your item/s and /or delivery package to aid resolution of the matter. The item/s may need to be delivered back to us for assessment, exchange, repair or refund.