Oriental Botanicals SinuClear
A blend of herbs traditionally used to help relieve mild sinusitis symptoms in Chinese medicine.
Oriental Botanicals SinuClear is based on the herbal formula Cang Er Zi San, which has been used to help relieve mild sinusitis symptoms for hundreds of years in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
In mild sinusitis, ingredients in Oriental Botanicals SinuClear help:
- Relieve a stuffy nose, sinus headaches and mucous membrane inflammation, based on the traditional use of xanthium in TCM
- Relieve a runny nose, based on the traditional use of magnolia in TCM
- Ease sinus pain, based on the traditional use of white angelica in TCM, which is also traditionally regarded as being able to open up the nose and sinuses to clear congestion
- Relieve sinus headache and clear the eyes and head, based on the traditional use of Asian wild mint in TCM
- Stimulate the immune system and have anti-infective and anti-inflammatory properties, based on the traditional use of houttuynia in TCM
Each capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Houttuynia (Houttuynia cordata>) herb||1.5g (1500mg)|
|White Angelica (Angelica dahurica) root||1g (1000mg)|
|Magnolia flower (Magnolia liliflora) flower bud||750mg|
|Xanthium (Xanthium sibiricum) fruit||750mg|
|Asian wild mint (Mentha haplocalyx) leaf||325mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or other healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily.
- Acute symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
- Child 2-12yrs: Take ½-1 capsule twice daily.
- Child 2-12yrs acute symptoms: Take ½ -1 capsule 3 times daily.
For young children, mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.