Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift 30 tablets
Oriental Botanicals Anxiolift contains a standardised, clinically tested extract of Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®, Holy Basil), shown to significantly benefit the management of mild anxiety and stress symptoms such as sleep disturbance, cognitive impairment and fatigue.
Reduce symptoms of stress:
- Mild anxiety and nervousness
- Worry and nervous tension
- Forgetfulness and fatigue
- Irritability and restlessness
- Nervous dyspepsia and indigestion
- Insomnia and sleep disturbance
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Ocimum tenuiflorum (OciBest®) whole plant||3g (3000mg)|
|equiv. to Hydroxychavicol glucoside (Ociglycoside-1)||330mcg|
|Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng/Ashwagandha) root||1.25g (1250mg)|
|Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark||1g (1000mg)|
|contains||honokiol & magnolol|
|Wolfiporia cocos (Poria) mushroom||500mg|
|Polygala sibirica (Polygala sibirica) root||400mg|
|Citrus reticulata (Citrus peel) fruit peel||350mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
- Take 1 – 2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1/2 – 1 tablet once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.