Eco Tan Super Acai Exfoliator 100ml
Designed to intensely exfoliate whilst enriching the skin with the powerful antioxidant and brightening properties of marvellous Acai + Coconut + Magnesium Salts! Our best face scrub, Super Acai Exfoliator, is fresh and bursting with vibrant colours.
Incredible Acai that drenches skin with hydration and antioxidants to brighten.
Magnesium Salt’s, brilliant anti-inflammatory & healing properties exfoliate toxins and impurities to help clear acne and problem skin.
Chia Seed Oil, a rich source of omega 3 and antioxidants that calms skin and restores hydration, this is the best exfoliator sensitive skin.
- With anti-inflammatory and healing properties from incredible Acai, Coconut and Magnesium Salts, this is the best exfoliating face scrub
If you want clear smooth skin, you found me!
- Acai brightens dull complexions
- Our natural face exfoliator with antioxidants fights the appearance of fine lines and ageing
- restores moisture balance
- exfoliates for smooth clean skin
- anti-inflammatory properties help clear acne
- perfect for oily and problem skin
TIP: Use this once or twice a week.
Natural Dead Sea Salts**, Organic Avocado Oil*, Organic Coconut Oil*, Natural Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Shea Butter*, Natural Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Plant Derived)**, Natural Magnesium Salts**, Natural Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Chia Seed Oil*,Organic Acai Fruit *, Natural Vitamin E**, Grape Fruit**, Natural Parfum (Fresh Botanical Blend)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin after cleansing on face, neck and beyond. Can be applied to wet skin after cleansing.
- Use once or twice a week.
- Massage on in circular motion and leave on the skin for approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- For oily skin leave on for up to 5 minutes.
- For best results use in conjunction with the full Skin Compost collection.
Barangaroo Pharmacy Returns Policy - Online Orders
If your item/s arrives damaged, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to assess the damage and to work out a solution. You may be requested to provide a photograph of your item/s and /or delivery package to aid resolution of the matter. The item/s may need to be delivered back to us for assessment, exchange, repair or refund.