Blackmores Bio C® 1000
Blackmores Bio C® 1000 is buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone and contains rosehips and acerola which are sources of vitamin C.
A high potency one-a-day dose of vitamin C to help reduce the severity and duration of common cold symptoms.
Blackmores Bio C® 1000 contains no added preservatives or artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Active ingredients per tablet
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C )
(ascorbic acid, vitamin C 300 mg)
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 315mg)
Citrus bioflavonoids extract
Rosa canina (rosehips)
extract dry conc. 62.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 250 mg
Malpighia glabra (acerola)
extract dry conc. 12.5 mg equiv. to dry fruit 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years of age - Only as professionally prescribed
- Adults only
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional